Step five - Read minds and reveal the cards
Take any set of cards and show it to each person, and ask each person to nod if their cards exist among that set of cards. Read their minds and reveal their cards
- Take the set of cards on "position 1", show it to Anne, and ask Anne to nod if her choosen cards exist among that set of cards then continue to ask Bob, Cindy and Dave. Ask them to picture the cards in their minds and keep concentrate on that
- After that turn the cards facing you, then ask them to keep concentrate on picturing the cards in their minds. Pretend to read their minds. If only Anne that nod when you asked before, take Anne's card from the set of cards and put it face-down in front of Anne. (Anne's chosen card should be the first card on that set of cards, and that would be 4 clover).
- Continue to do the same with set of cards on position 2,3, and 4.
Figure 5.1 (4 set of cards after transpose face-down)
Figure 5.2 (4 set of cards after transpose face-up)
This figure intended only for giving you a better explanation.
- When you finished "reading" all 4 cards and place the chosen cards face-down in front of each person, ask Anne to name her cards. After she name the card, turn the card in front of her face-up to make the audience see that you succeeded read her mind.
- Continue to reveal Bob, Cindy and Dave cards.
This card trick also works with 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 persons or as many persons as you like. Just fit with the set of cards. 5 person means 5 set of cards that each set contain 5 cards and so on.