Card Through Box - Illusion Magic
An audience chose a card from a deck of cards. Take the card, see the card without telling the magician and then put the card back to the deck.
The magician shuffle the cards and then dribble the cards to the top of cards box. The magician took the box and take out the chosen card from the cards box that supposed to be empty.
Card Through Box - How to
What you need
Things you need to prepare for the magic tricks
- Something sticky, like chap stick / glue stick
- A deck of cards with the card's box
- Two duplicate cards
Preparation you need to do before performing card through box illusion tricks
- Apply small portion of sticky material onto the back of the box.
- Attach one of the duplicate cards to the back of the box, arrange and square it up until the card "become" (looks like) the back of the box.
- Take another duplicate card then put it on top of card's deck then put it inside the cards's box.
Step by step instruction how to perform the card tricks
- Take the deck of the cards out of the box put it on the table, and show that the box is empty (Make sure to get the right angle while showing the empty box), then close the box and put it on the table.
- Take the deck of the cards and do card force trick to make audience choose the card you want ("the duplicate card"). You could use simple card force tricks or any card force you want
- Let the audience take the chosen card, see the card without telling you, and then put it back to the middle of the deck
- Shuffle the cards deck and then you can drible the cards to the top of the box or you can just wave the cards or you can take "the invisible chosen card" and throw it to the box.
- Show that your hands are empty, take the box, hold it in the position that top of the box facing toward your audience. Open the box and slowly "take out" the chosen card out of the box.
Card thru box - Video tutorial