Flash change card magic trick
A magician flip the top card from a deck of card and then lift it with the right hand. The magician then do a little flashing move, a little card shaking and the card changed.
This flash change card trick technique is similar to the Shapeshifter card change tricks, using the spin over / flip over card technique to change the card. But instead using both hand, this flash change card only need one hand to do card changed.
Flash change card magic - How to
- The same as palming technique and Shapeshifter card change tricks, no preparation is needed if you just want to do the trick as a stand alone card tricks.
- But for using it as closing trick or color card change you need "back to back double card". Manage the two top cards on the face-down deck. The first top card would be the card before the changeover, and the second top card would be the card after the changeover.
- Hold the deck of cards face-down in Mechanic's Grip. Then make a pinky break under two top cards (figure 1.1) when you do a little card riffle to get the top card. Then flip the top card (figure 1.2).
- Square the cards deck, then lift the top double card with your right hands. Hold the cards with your right hand from above. Right thumb fingertip on right lower corner, right middle fingertip on upper left corner, right index finger on the middle left side of the cards. Then lift the cards.(figure 2.1)
Then do the movement as illustrated on figure 2.2 - 2.4 in flash.
- Use your right index fingertip to spin/flip over the card (do a curl movement). While you do the flip over, do a little shake, move the card to the right and left in flash to cover up the flip over card movement.
- When you have done the change card magic movement, just put the cards back to the top of the face-down deck, then take the "single" top card and give it to your audience. Do the movement in natural way.
Flash change card magic - Video tutorial